If my claim is successful, what can I be compensated for?
The compensation we can help you pursue will depend on the specifics of your case, including the injuries you suffered and the nature of your accident. Potential damages that may be awarded in a personal injury case include:
- Past, present, and future medical expenses
- Property repairs related to the accident
- Lost income due to missed work and/or reduced earning capacity
- Loss of a loved one’s support, income, and companionship (in wrongful death cases)
- Physical and mental pain and suffering
- Punitive damages (meant to penalize defendants for especially egregious actions)